DD IT Solutions have today, released a new version of Compliance Risk Software, moving us onto version 188.8.131.52.
With today’s release, we add the following new features:
- Low Voltage Directive Checklist Assess your machinery to the Low Voltage Directive where applicable as well as existing Machinery Directive checklists
- Generic Risk Assessment Checklist A simple one statement checklist where you can add more generalised risk assessments to your machine
- Machine Cloning Clone existing machines to help save time when dealing with similar machinery
- Delete Risk Assessment Pools
- Delete Risk Assessment from Risk Assessment Pool
- Reduced risk of Anti Virus false detection Some antivirus products where incorrectly identifying the software as a potential virus due to the use of a certain type of compression. Whilst all versions have been free of viruses, we have stopped using that compression to avoid false positives.
- Numerous Bug Fixes and Enhancements
This new version is available to everyone who either has a support contract, has bought the software in the last six months or those who have time remaining in their demo periods.