DD IT Solutions have today, released a new version of Compliance Risk Software, moving us onto version 220.127.116.11.
With today’s release, we add the following new features:
- PUWER Checklist Assess your machinery to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations for your machinery
- CSV Export Export your risk assessments to CSV so that you can work with them in other applications such as Microsoft Excel
- Machine MovingMove existing machines to different projects allowing better organisation of your databases
- Reduced risk of Anti Virus false detection Some antivirus products where incorrectly identifying the software as a potential virus due to the use of a certain type of compression. Whilst all versions have been free of viruses, we have stopped using that compression to avoid false positives.
- Numerous Bug Fixes and Enhancements
This new version is available to everyone who either has a support contract, has bought the software in the last six months or those who have time remaining in their demo periods.